Is ashwagandha good for children? A question raised by a mother in a forum site who liked her daughter to take ashwagandha. To answer this, I gathered information from different sites whether ashwagandha is good for children.
Ashwagandha to Improve Immune System In Children
Ayurveda explains many methods to improve immune system in children. Ashwagandha is a very important herb in Ayurvedic medicine manufacturing. Here is a very special and simple home remedy prepared with Ashwagandha, milk and clarified butter (ghee). More at How To Improve Immune System In Children? An Ayurvedic Method
Benefits of Ashwagandha Ghee
- In Children, this Ashwagandha ghee is very beneficial in improving nourishment and body weight.
- It also helps to improve immunity of the body.
- Ashwagandha is a powerful anti oxidant herb.
- This Ghritam preparation contains both water and fat soluble phytochemicals of Ashwagandha in the medium of ghee.
- Ashwagandha is a proven herb to improve muscle strength and bulk.
- Ashwagandha improves mental strength and concentration.
- According to Ayurveda, ghee and milk are aslo important for the children and help in improving immunity and nourishment.
- Ayurveda says that regular intake of ghee and milk is a way to achieve natural rejuvenation.
This ghee can also be given to elders to improve immunity.
Ashwaganha to Increase Appetite in Children
Are your children picky eaters? There is a herbal food supplement that boosts children’s appetite. This supplement contains ashwagandha which is good for children for the following reasons:
- Supports a healthy growing appetite for fussy or picky eaters, naturally
- Maintains healthy energy levels and stamina
- Supports a healthy constitution and digestive system harmony
- Supports the resilience of the ever growing immune system
- Supports the nervous system and feelings of well-being…More at Herbal remedy to support healthy appetites in fussy eaters, plus promote immune system health in children